Unfortunately we are now closed until further noticeFind out more
Why Our Pub Is Great!
Located in Skelton, which is steeped in rich mining history, The Longacre, aptly named after the former mine, is the place where you’ll find yourself if you’re looking to relax with your favourite drink, enjoy great food and brilliant service. Our team have designed our menus to provide you with the best selection of drinks imaginable. We have an unrivalled selection of smooth cask ales that go down well with a chargrilled steak, sizzling fresh off the grill. Prefer wine? You’ll be spoilt for choice with our wine selection and the same goes for our gins. If cocktails are more your thing, you will love our menu. Fancy fizz on tap? You’ll find it here.
Take the night off from cooking and enjoy a meal, prepared by our talented in-house team. Whether it’s 35-day dry-aged steak or a burger that gets your mouth watering, you’re going to love our food, fresh from the grill. If you prefer a pizza, load yours with our fresh toppings and see it handmade in our dedicated Pizza Kitchen - straight from the oven to your plate.
Fresh food, at incredible value, a dedicated team, impressively stocked bar and most importantly, a relaxing, family-friendly atmosphere are the essential ingredients to our recipe for a great time, at The Longacre. Our team can’t wait to host you.
Our Pub Facilities
Kids Play Area
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About Our Food
You’ll find just what you want to on the menu, from tender grills to fresh stone baked pizzas and comforting pub classics. Begin with generous sharer platters, and then choose from an irresistible array of goodies. We’re fussy about our food. It has to be spot on. Steaks are masterfully chargrilled and complimented by sides specifically designed to bring out their succulence and slightly sweet, smoky flavour. Large stone baked pizzas are always made to order and come just the way you want. Pub classics so heart-warming you’ll be tempted to have them again and again!
We know sharing good food and drink with friends and family makes an ok day extra special…that’s what it means when we bring you all the things you love and more.View our Menus
We Would Love To Get Your Feedback
We welcome all of our customers to share their feedback. Why not click on the button below to share a review on Trip Advisor.
We would love to hear your feedback. Please click on the button below if you would like to get in touch with our team here at Marston's.